I'm overweight! :)

Options
Today I am officially only overweight according to my BMI! Having started at Obese class II, this is an NSV that I've been looking forward to. I have a long way to go, but I'm happy to have achieved this goal. :bigsmile:

Replies

• suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!! I, too, recently became overweight instead of obese... it's a wonderful feeling!! Now, on to healthy!! :drinker:
  • alynnbennett
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
  • inittothinit42
    inittothinit42 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching this milestone! I can't wait until I, too, reach "overweight".
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    ahh, yes..i remember that day.. :happy: congrats, and good luck with the rest of your journey :drinker:

*i never thought i would celebrate for being overweight..sounds kinda weird * :wink:
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! :happy:
  • Willow_28
    Options
    Way to go!!! That is sooo awesomesauce and I am sooo happy for you!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :smile: :flowerforyou: That is fantastic - what an accomplishment. I started about obese myself, so I can totally relate. Keep up the awesome work and you will be "healthy" in no time.
  • LuvnSnownSun
    Options
    That is absolutely awesome! I'm looking forward to the day when "Obese" isn't a descriptor. That darn Wii machine is WAY to honest for my likeing! :) Glad to see you've hit the mark. Keep up your awesome work!
  • sittoojo5
    sittoojo5 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cudos to you! Keep up the good work.
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    OMG soooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!! P A R T Y ! ! ! We want pictures!!!

Proud of you. Happy for you!!!!!!! Yay!
  • amberlee2011
    Options
    Looking forward to being in this category myself. Way to go!
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's a great feeling! You should be proud I know I was on that day when I realized I made it that far, now its a "way of life" and i keep kicking the pounds to the curb. I am happy for you :smile:
  • jgaht
    jgaht Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Cheers to that!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • tiajones950
    Options
    Congrats! I'm alllllllmost there! (My goal is to be there by September 3rd, but I've made a few bad decisions the past week so I'm going to be working to the wire for this one)
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! i cant wait to be overweight! just 4 more pounds for me to get there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!