March is finally over!!!!🤯

Options
sdewey415
sdewey415 Posts: 93 Member
The month of March has been a rough one for me! I am super glad it is almost done and in the books!!! The days have been long, the weeks were even more so, and the weight did not want to come off 😭 It seemed like I was getting absolutely NOWHERE with my weight loss, but then out of the blue, it dropped off! I lost a total of 6lbs in this month and I am pretty damn happy with that.
For 3 weeks I stuttered with my weight, although I was doing everything right, weighed all good I could, walked everyday for at least 30mins. and even started strength training. I knew I was in deficit but my body was being greedy. On the 29th I finally noticed a drop on the scale, and then this morning another!
I am so glad that I stuck with it. There were days that I wanted to give in and splurge since the scale hadn't budged anyway. But I didn't. I stick to my daily goals and am now reaping the rewards!
I feel like this is a long winded blurb on my end, but I just want everyone to know that it does take time. Keep your chin up and keep moving forward. You may not lose weight every week. Or two or three. I feel like in these 3 weeks, my body was adjusting to the loss I have already accomplished. More in these last 3 weeks I have been complimented for my weight loss than in any time since the start in January.
Good luck everyone and don't give up!

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Nice job!! Yeah it takes patience when doing it right. Some quit and some continue.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!