Back...again!

Options
peanut613
peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
Hello all! I joined MFP 8 or so years ago and lost a lot of weight. I went from a 180 lb size 14 to a 128 lb size 6. Then life happened and I've gained a lot of it back. Transparency: I'm 160 and a size 10 now. I'd like to lose 30 lbs by summer and get back to a size 6ish. I want to feel confident and sexy. I want to buy cute work clothes. I want to be healthy. I want to be happy.

I cant do this alone! I'm looking for some friends who can join me, for accountability, encouragement, and support. So send me a friend request if you dont want to do this alone! Good luck to everyone in their weight loss journey. We can do this. We're worth it.

Replies

• dowdybrittney
    dowdybrittney Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back! I want to lose 50 lb and I have lost 23 lbs so far. I'm serious about losing so I think we can for sure help each other!
  • BadBanditCA
    BadBanditCA Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Your timeline is pretty demanding! I lost 45 lbs or so in 3 months combining Keto with intermittent fasting. I stopped losing only because I felt too thin (and none of my clothes fit anymore 😉)
    I don’t know how to add friends yet but I’d be happy to share my resources if you find them helpful!
    👍👍
  • strebor337
    strebor337 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    "Would anybody like a peanut?" Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Glad you're back! You already know you can do it, it's just a matter of making it happen. Your victory is just waiting for you to seize it!