Chocolate ice cream with Golden Grahams or Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
    Sauteed portobello mushrooms..season..with baby bell cheese melted on top
    Raw green cabbage dipped in tuna salad
    Chili poured over cheese puffs

Damn...........I think I know why I got fat..:noway:
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I love dill pickles coated in Franks Red Hot. Butter on graham crackers. Guinness ice cream floats.
    Butter and graham cracker sandwiches were a staple when I was a kid. My mom would put them in our lunch boxes.
  • foremaar012
    Options
    pickles mayo and peanut butter.
    cotttage cheese, peanut butter on an english muffin mmmmmmm
  • bree2012
    bree2012 Posts: 179
    Options
    Peanut butter on granola bars.
  • o0Amanda0o
    o0Amanda0o Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    So you take an english muffin, right? Smear peanut butter and jelley all over it. Then gently stack (alternating is key here, people) with American Cheese and Salami. Bon Appetit! I don't know why, but I love it, lol.
  • acoleman3
    Options
    My mom used to make sandwiches with white bread, american cheese with grape jelly. My step-dad and I ate them all the time together. I had never heard of anyone else eating that combo, until today on this thread.........love it!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I love Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips on a turkey grinder...so good! I also really love french fries dipped in ice cream, pepperoni pizza in ranch (well, I used to, now it makes me gag lol), and I love love LOVE cucumbers in lemon juice and salt.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    So you take an english muffin, right? Smear peanut butter and jelley all over it. Then gently stack (alternating is key here, people) with American Cheese and Salami. Bon Appetit! I don't know why, but I love it, lol.

BRB, gonna go vomit now.:sick:
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    We always have french toast & ketchup...our American friends seem to think this is vile????? I can think of anything more vile than pouring syrup all over eggy bread! lol

I've never known anyone who does this....sounds kinda weird, but both are sweet i guess!
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Mixing ketchup And mayo and dipping French fries in it! Yummy!

my mom does this and adds homemade pickle relish to it on her burgers and fries.....kinda like a thousand island dressing!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Oh and I make a pasta salad that my mom invented. Everyone thinks it is weird until they taste it and then they like it. I eyeball the proportions but it's pasta, tuna, dill pickles, chopped onion and cheddar cheese mixed with Miracle Whip.
  • cherrycake26
    Options
    Mashed bannana on toast with loads of fresh ground black pepper...Most folks I know think I am mad but hey!!!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I like making steamed pork & squid burgers. I run a pounf of pork shoulder and a squid through myu meat grinder, mix in some soy sauce and seasonings and YUM.
  • Harley2977
    Options
    Ketchup and Toast!
    Bacon in a Poutine!!
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    ketchup and nutritional yeast on popcorn
    mustard on a bean burrito
  • guamchar
    guamchar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I like pretzels with cream cheese and pumpernickel bread with cream cheese. As you can see, my weakness is anything with cheese...
  • aclukehart
    Options
    ever since i was little i've loved peanut butter & pickle sandwiches. people always tell me that what pregnant ladies crave, but i can't help it! lol
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    My husband likes mayo and peanut butter sandwiches..... sounds gross to me, but he swears it's great!

My Dad ate this on crackers...I love it too. lol

I love anything dipped in ranch...Fries, Onion Rings, chicken...anything.
    I used to love to make peanut butter and honey sandwiches and put Lays potato chips on it.
    I dip my fries also, if I don't have Ranch...in mayo and ketchup mixed together.
    I put mayo on hotdogs as well. Apparently I've got a crazy love for Mayo. lol
  • o0Amanda0o
    o0Amanda0o Posts: 41 Member
    Options

BRB, gonna go vomit now.:sick:

lol, it's not for everyone :o) I guess it should be in the most disgusting food combinations thred, lol.
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Toast with peanut butter and sliced (real) cheddar cheese - Fav!!
    Mac n cheese with LOTS of Frank's red hot sauce,
    Bagel with cream cheese and breakfast sausage links,
    Honestly, anything with cheese is good.. or ranch for that matter...
    Seen lots of posts about ranch dressing = evil!!!
    Of course this was all pre-life style change ;)