Scared but Determined

Options
TTC19
TTC19 Posts: 1 Member
Hello all. My name is Jamie and I am 27 years old. I was small my entire life until I graduated high school. All physical activity stopped and I began eating more and more. A lot of women gain weight from having babies, but I haven’t even had a baby yet. All my weight gain is my own.

My first day of tracking will be tomorrow. I have been on quite the binge for awhile now, and need to shed some serious poundage. (Roughly 60 pounds or so :( )

Anyways. I’ve been starting and stopping for months now and I’m sick of letting myself down.

I could use some encouraging friends on here if anyone is willing. <3

Replies

• mjvlcruz
    mjvlcruz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do it! The keyword you gave is determined so that's the right direction. Add me up if you want to and we'll help each other.
  • xoxoky14
    xoxoky14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Get it girl! I’m in the same place as you and feel you 100%. You can do this! We can do this! :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,130 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ....I am tired of being a damn yo-yo so this is the year I lose it and keep it off....We CAN DO THIS :) hoping you have great success
  • BadBanditCA
    BadBanditCA Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I’ve had great success with a Keto life! I hardly changed my exercising, but lost 45 lbs in 4-5 months.
    Do you have a diet you are HAPPY WITH? That’s the key, in my opinion. 😉
    Good luck and keep checking in!