To the tall women out there!!

Options
I just lost 74lbs and have dropped from a size 18 to a size 10. As exciting as this is, I still cant find pants. I'm 5'10 so I need pants marked tall. NY&Company has great jeans but their pants are too stretchy and after 2 hours they are way too loose. What stores can you recommend? $50 an under please as i'm still losing weight and dropping sizes.
Cant wait to hear your recommendations!!

2239244.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Target's jeans. Seriously, lol. They come in tall lengths.
  • marquesajen
    Options
    I've always gotten my pants at Target, JC Penney I think (I always go to the juniors section of levi's), and Old Navy. I'm 5'10" and have found a good selection of talls there.
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    I usually shop at Old Navy and Target. I am short but they have pants in all lengths. Hope you find something that fits you. I usually have a hard time finding short lengths.
  • tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I was going to say NY&C. I absolutely love their pants. I just wear a belt with them. The tall lengths are great! (I'm 5'10" as well!) I have that problem with their jeans. I love them, but they are too stretched out in a few hours for me.
  • holtzey68
    holtzey68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try Old Navy, they are pretty good and they carry tall sizes in all styles
  • Denisefitpal66
    Denisefitpal66 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Kohls. I just tried some on there about a week ago. I am 5'7", they were too long for me.
  • rlcoop0809
    rlcoop0809 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Maurices! I love their jeans and I am 5'11" ... Their jeans are marked "tall" but i sometimes have to buy "reg" length b/c the "tall" are super super long!!! :)
  • cityatmidnight
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I find that Old Navy, JC Penny, and Forever 21 have good lengths, especially with their tall options.
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Kohl's. They have different brands available in tall.
  • jdoggie
    jdoggie Posts: 42
    Options
    Victoria secrets always has tall jeans and at a decent price... and they are pretty cool:)
  • Marquinta83
    Marquinta83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secrect's catalogue is where I get most of my pants, I'm 5'11 and a size 10 as well. I love the fit, they don't loosen up much.
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    I hit the sales at Torrid. Their pants come in tall lengths and I am 6'. Most of my pants actually go past my ankles and a couple pairs even drag the floor if I am not careful. This is rare since I am all leg!

Good luck and congrats on the major loss!
  • schobert101
    schobert101 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Lands End and LLBean have tall sizes and with Land's End a lot of their pants you can order the exact inseam length you want and they hem them no extra charge. And you can return them if they don't fit
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    I am 5 9.5 and yes that extra half inch does make a dif in pants lol. I just bought a pair of target jeans in tall online and they are long enough. American Eagle has longs that are actually long. The target sizes run sort of small so if you order them online go up a size. I LOVE NY Co for their yoga pants and slacks though, can't beat them! They do have some styles that don't have the stretch to.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I HATE old navy jeans. The stretch factor makes me look like a took a dump in my drawers after a couple hours.

When you do get to your goal weight, I highly recommend White House Black Market. Awesome jeans.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Since you're still losing I'd suggest going to like Ross or Wal-Mart. I like to buy jeans from Torrid until they're too big. I also get mine from Old Navy and Target occasionally.
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    lmao! :)))
  • sheller82
    Options
    Thanks for all your help!! I'll try those stores out!!! Cant wait to start shopping! :)
  • silverm
    silverm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 6 foot but has the added problem of having an extremely long inseam (36-37')! The "tall" pants at most stores are not long enough in the inseam for her. The one and only store in our area where she can buy jeans is The Buckle and they are very expensive there. We have had some luck ordering from GAP online. We order from there when we can find a good sale or clearance. Their extra long pants are about 36 inch inseam. Hope this helps!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    my friend is 5 11 and she gets her jeans through a catalog http://www.newport-news.com/ and its a nice place and her jeans always fit :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!