No more late night snacking -- April 2019

Options
dewit
dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
This is a continuation of
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10730102/no-more-late-night-snacking-march-2019
Get into gear for April! And then stay strong before, during and after Easter :wink:.

For the newbies, here's what it's all about: if you feel like you're self-sabotaging by munching/binging after dinner or like you're doubling your in-calories at night :/ , then join us in fighting late night snacking :wink:!

How this goes:
- each of us decides what late night snacking means to them (could be either binging, if you're inclined to it or simply eating anything at all after a certain time; some may find that having a healthy snack after dinner is perfectly alright and be upset only when they go overboard)
- we post by the formula: Me: X vs. LNS: Y, where X is "how many evenings you stuck to it" and Y "the times late night snacks won"
- additionally, you may want to add a * to the latest number.
- feel free to also post streaks of how many days you've managed to be free of late night snacking

It's as simple as that. Or as complicated :wink: , as you will discover. Nevertheless, the persistence and good results of some of our "old" members (and some people keep coming back) show that the battle is worthwhile! :smile:

Welcome! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I am in. Thanks
  • KatieMusselwhite92113
    Options
    I am in! I need this! My goal will be no bedtime binge. I do try to allot some calories for a bedtime snack, but I think I want to eliminate it for now, and long term possibly just aim for a small healthy snack.
  • Uzii1
    Uzii1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Im inn thank uuu
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    I'm in again! Thanks!
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I’m in - almost wrecked it on day 1! Started keeping open jars of peanut butter in the house again. It’s so tempting...

Me: 1*
    LNS: 0
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,959 Member
    Options
    sofchak wrote: »
    I’m in - almost wrecked it on day 1! Started keeping open jars of peanut butter in the house again. It’s so tempting...

Good luck this month! Super glue the peanut butter jar lids if necessary.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    April 1

Me: 1

Streak: 98
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    LNS: 1* (Too many calories at lunch+too few calories at dinner=LNS to the second power)
  • 57discovery
    Options
    Me1
    Lns0
  • xrsxrs
    xrsxrs Posts: 221 Member
    Options
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    Me: 2*
    LNS: 1
  • Cindy4Change
    Cindy4Change Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just started. 2 nights so far doing well. Late night is definitely my worst time. I'm looking for friends on here. Please feel free to add me to your friends list. 48female who has a food addiction.
  • alexis1616
    alexis1616 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I’m in!!

April 3
    Me: 3
    LNS:0
  • 57discovery
    Options
    Me2
    Lns0
  • xrsxrs
    xrsxrs Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Me: 2
  • malinichak2712
    malinichak2712 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in as well
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,940 Member
    Options
    Me: 2

Streak +5
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,813 Member
    Options
    Last month I increased my cur off time from 7:30 to 8:30. This month it is back to 7:30. Fingers crossed...

April 3
    Me: 3
    Streak: 3
  • Cindy4Change
    Cindy4Change Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Y 0
    Streak 3
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Gotta get my act together and stop ruining my efforts with IF. You'd think that teaches you something about willpower. :blush: So... kinda Me: 2 - LNS: 1. I am munching less than without the challenge, but I also know I can do better! :angry: