Confused!

2»

Replies

• jhyde78
    jhyde78 Posts: 14 Member
    erickirb wrote: »
    jhyde78 wrote: »
    What was your exercise? That number seems really high.

The excersise calories are my workout calories burned and my steps tracked from work

Are you logging workouts and also tracking steps? How exactly is MFP getting the data -- are you logging it manually or is it from a synced device?

Logging workouts and my steps are tracked through samsung health

Do you add the steps yourself, or are you synced with MFP?
    Keep in mind that the number in MFP would already assume a number of steps (how much depends on activity level chosen)

My steps are calculated through samsung health
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    edited April 2019

The excersise calories are my workout calories burned and my steps tracked from work

Are you logging workouts and also tracking steps? How exactly is MFP getting the data -- are you logging it manually or is it from a synced device?

Keep in mind that the number in MFP would already assume a number of steps (how much depends on activity level chosen)

Are the cals from the steps automatically added to MFP (your samsung health linked with MFP)?
  • jhyde78
    jhyde78 Posts: 14 Member

Are the cals from the steps automatically added to MFP (your samsung health linked with MFP)?

Yes