Best apps for home exercise?

Options
I'm looking for a good *FREE* app to use for exercise. I have an android phone and an Amazon fire stick, for reference. I like yoga/pilates kind of junk. I'm in horrible shape, so realistically I probably need something a little less intense initially. All that said, I'm not a big exerciser so I'm open to trying new things. Who knows, maybe I'll find a new favorite activity lol. Soooo, what does everyone recommend?!

Replies

• Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    So I'm not big into body weight exercises, but Keep has a good interface, and might be a good fit.
  • mszallar
    mszallar Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can download Samsung Health, if it isn't already installed, and use the work out programs it offers. There is a wide range of exercises you can do, for free, for whatever your needs are. They have programs that don't even require equipment. They have programs that don't eat up a lot of time. The programs also includes videos on how to do the exercises properly and effectively.

I love it, and is my go to.
  • audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Check out your local library. I was able to “check out” a three month subscription to Aaptiv, which is an audio based exercise app. I love it, and I will consider paying for it in the future. I love our local libraries because they have a ton of resources besides just books. If you need help digging in your library, let me know.
  • waitingformyruca
    waitingformyruca Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Youtube honey, literally millions of workout videos to choose from!
  • sarabushby
    sarabushby Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Yoga with Adrienne
    Fitness Blender
    Blogilates