Looking for some new friends

Options
I’m 27 and I have a lot of weight to lose! Roughly 100 lbs. I’ve done it before (and I looked pretty darn good in my opinion) and then a ton of Life smacked me in the face and all my hard work was undone.

But I did it once so I’m pretty confident I can do it again. And I would like some new friends! I think my circle of friends last time made a massive difference in my success and I like to think I also helped them too.

Anyone can add me, I keep my diary open for the most part, and i post a lot on my personal feed or in other people’s posts.

Replies

• Annemariezonderma
    Annemariezonderma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey! Is it OK if I add you?
    I am 26 and I need to lose 100+pounds... It will be a very slow process though.
    My feed is still in Dutch, but I will fix that. (not that there's currently a lot to read... But you know... I will make sure everyone understands it)
  • barefootboatnik
    barefootboatnik Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    G'morning! I definitely get where you're coming from.. I lost 70 lbs several years ago, but put it all back on b/c of hours & stress associated w/a business I opened (80 hour weeks driving limos). Started again last year, and managed to drop about 40 before injuring my shoulder, so 6 months recovery from surgery put me right back again. Trying to start fresh again.. I had a similar experience to yours with a few friends on here, but they're less present this go round.. I could definitely use a few friends to help keep me on track and motivated, & I'm more than happy to do the same!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,452 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ....I have 100 lbs to lose...wishing you much success :)
  • SteroidalLolita
    SteroidalLolita Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I’m 27 and I have a lot of weight to lose! Roughly 100 lbs. I’ve done it before (and I looked pretty darn good in my opinion) and then a ton of Life smacked me in the face and all my hard work was undone.

But I did it once so I’m pretty confident I can do it again. And I would like some new friends! I think my circle of friends last time made a massive difference in my success and I like to think I also helped them too.

Anyone can add me, I keep my diary open for the most part, and i post a lot on my personal feed or in other people’s posts.

Feel free to add me! I have one friend in total, so I could always use some support. :D I'm in the exact same boat that you are where I lost all the weight once and put it all back on because life is a not-very-nice-lady.
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I lost 100lbs....twice before and like you said "life" happened but I am back at it again anf hoping to keep it off this time. Feel free to add me. This journey is so much easier with friends going through the same thing.
  • csager1217
    csager1217 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    At the 90 lb lost mark at the moment but really just started focusing on a plan.

Feel free to add me if you like and good luck!
  • Faith4eva31
    Faith4eva31 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goal is to lose 52lbs by the end of the year. My diary is also open.
  • Bellagrl1956
    Bellagrl1956 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been using the MyFitnessPal app since I dropped Weight Watchers. I like this app better but I miss the support I had in Weight Watchers. Feel free to add me. I could use the inspiration. Thanks.
  • Kinalau
    Kinalau Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am currently at 95 pounds loss and holding on to maintenance like a crazy person, so I've been there and am always looking for some friends.
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me. I lost 5 stone years ago but 2 kids later and it's all back again. Now I've had my family and they're getting a little older. It's time for me to so something about it. Good luck everyone
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I'm 27 and have 100 lbs to lose
  • Katy2Survivor
    Katy2Survivor Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 💚 I'm 33 and just doing it ☺
  • Pinupdollrawr
    Pinupdollrawr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi! 30 here. Lost 75 lbs so far got 30 more to go! Feel free to add me guys.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a while now. I started at close to 250 and got down to 185 before suffering a setback two years ago that I just finally was able to have repaired. I got back up to 230 but since my surgery I'm hovering around 220 (ish).
    I am more than happy to be anybodies support here, I'm an open book and will share anything. After all what good is my life lessons if I can't share the knowledge that I have gained from it.
    My profile should be open for you to read and you can decide if I'm a fit for you.
    Either way I wish you all great success.
    V/r,
    DW.
  • monramx
    monramx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi i also want to lose 100lbs! Add me if youd like, we can chat sometime:)