Hey ya'll!

Options
Hey ya'll! My name is Michelle and I am currently a college student. I am an athlete at my university so am getting plenty of exercise but still can't seem to lose the weight I want to. I'm ready to finally lose some weight and be comfortable in a bathing suit for the first time since I was a little girl. Good luck to everyone else as well...WE CAN DO IT!

Replies

• mdd0001
    Options
    Hey ya'll! My name is Michelle and I am currently a college student. I am an athlete at my university so am getting plenty of exercise but still can't seem to lose the weight I want to. I'm ready to finally lose some weight and be comfortable in a bathing suit for the first time since I was a little girl. Good luck to everyone else as well...WE CAN DO IT!
  • loman13
    Options
    Welcome and you can do it with this site and support!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I always find that college students have the toughest time with the food portion of it. If you use the wizard to build a plan for yourself and try to stick to it as much as possible, your young body should whip you into shape in no time. (How I envy you people with 20 year old metabolisms):tongue:
  • its time for change
    Options
    Welcome!!:flowerforyou:
  • phrn255
    Options
    Heya!!!
    Welcome to the site, It's grrrrreat!
    :flowerforyou:
    nic
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck....what sport(s)?
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!!! You are soooo right, WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!