Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HUFFLEPUFF HOUSE - Now Recruiting!

Greetings!

Apparently, there was a Harry Potter weight-loss challenge established before the latest movie release. Members were divided into houses and competed in fitness related challenges within their own House and with other Houses. As a self-proclaimed Harry Potter nerd, this obviously sounded like a complete blast to me.

Unfortunately, I've learned that Hufflepuff and Slytherin House sort of disbanded after the movie was released, while Gryffindor and Ravenclaw are still going strong. I'd like to get Hufflepuff back on its feet!

So how about it? Any Hufflepuffs out there want some friendly competition with rival Houses? This will be an open group (until it becomes too overwhelming), and the only requirement is that you are a TRUE Hufflepuff at heart! Gryffindor and Ravenclaw are currently open groups too, I believe. :)

Once I gather some Hufflepuffs, I'll start a new topic we'll post in as the Common Room, and we'll start our first in-House challenge and earn us some House Points! Weigh-Ins will be weekly, Prefects will be chosen based on weight-loss percentage for the month, and House Points accumulated from in-House challenges.

Interested? Let me know below!
Go Badgers!! ;D

Replies