Hi!

Options
I am from Indiana, was diagnosed with Hasimatos and adrenal fatigue about 4 yrs ago by a naturopathic doctor. While under her care I was able to lose 40 lbs in a year. Due to the idiotic laws not allowing naturopathic practice here in Indiana she had to stop consulting me. 😥 She was basically acting as a health coach but was advised that she was getting too close to the line so had to quit. I have maintained since then but still have 70 lbs left to lose. I bought a horse who will be ready to ride in a year and a half so I really would like to lose that 70 lbs in that time. She had me on 20 carbs a day but that was so restrictive that I couldn't maintain it any longer and she was starting to have me add back more carbs when she had to stop consulting. Looking forward to getting to know you and supporting everyone in their journey.

Replies

• samuelfairbrass
    samuelfairbrass Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds pretty rough, keep exercising and eating clean and you’ll lose it in no time 😁 Good luck on your journey!
  • time4thebell
    time4thebell Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm looking to add positive, encouraging friends who don't mind if I share more than just my diet and exercise, or lack there of! lol I want friends who engage and are honest about their journey. I'd like to drop about 10-15 pounds, but more importantly just tone up and look good overall. Feel free to add me!