Day drinking..Yay or Nay?

Options
TheSaltedSeaCake
TheSaltedSeaCake Posts: 56 Member
So just a poll..who's for it, and whose against it?

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Depends on the occasion and situation. Afternoon BBQ/pool party? Sure. Random Saturday, probably not.
  • TaeriXX
    TaeriXX Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It’s Happy hour somewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️ the earliest I drank was 9-10am. A mimosa if that counts lol
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Day drinker here 🙋🏼‍♀️

Only because I go to bed around 8pm on most night for a 4am alarm. Well, and because day drinking is fun 😋

(This is a chit chat forum - have fun with it instead of critiquing the question!)
  • Torxa
    Torxa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I day drink on vacation if I'm in an appropriate environment for it. Otherwise, I am not a day drinker.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Provided I don't have to go anywhere, I like to make lunches on Sunday with a glass of wine in hand.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Depends on what I am doing, a river float that starts at 10 am? Hellz yes. Cleaning the house on a random Saturday. Probably not.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I can't day drink. For some reason it heightens the effects for me and I get "day drunk" on very little alcohol. Then it wrecks my day.
    I prefer to drink in the evening, after dinner - not with
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I don’t drink (most drinks), don’t like the taste. There’s very few drinks I like the taste of but I can have a few sips here and there. Doesn’t matter what time of the day though.
    But currently on medication where I can’t drink with it, but don’t like it so no loss for me lol.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    The only time I day drink is around water - at a pool party, kayaking, on a boat somewhere, laying by the beach in Mexico. Otherwise it just makes me tired. Like bar crawls that start in the afternoon? No thank you.
  • GimmeAMalt
    GimmeAMalt Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    In the words of the late great Colonel Sanders: I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I'm open to day and night drinking. I don't discriminate on time. I'll be day drinking today though. It's The Cardinals home opener :)
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Why does it matter?
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Why does it matter?

Copy cat.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning.