Friends neeeeeeded

Options
chloecola
chloecola Posts: 104 Member
Hi babies!!
So I'm finally getting back into the weight loss swing...
I'm getting my first place on my own next Saturday & I have no real friends out where I live so it's lonely and draining and makes me want to eat because that was my sole comfort when I was 220..
I need positive, reach for the star type friends that can make me laugh and dont talk about their goals like robots.

Replies

• samuelfairbrass
    samuelfairbrass Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That sounds great but I’m sure you’ll be fine! Be sure to add me up if you want some motivation 😁
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :smile:
  • time4thebell
    time4thebell Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm looking to add positive, encouraging friends who don't mind if I share more than just my diet and exercise, or lack there of! lol I want friends who engage and are honest about their journey. I'd like to drop about 10-15 pounds, but more importantly just tone up and look good overall. Feel free to add me!
  • BadBanditCA
    BadBanditCA Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Add me all!
  • LoveLikeJudy
    LoveLikeJudy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend 😊
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You got it dude. I like to chit chat and post motivational things more than what I ate or didn't eat. I do post about my workouts. But because I enjoy that not to complain :smiley:
  • Aphroditee
    Aphroditee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby, am moving where I know nobody and trying to lose 80 pounds! We definitely should be friends.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options
    Let's go!
  • ChattyPete
    ChattyPete Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Add away... anyone as well