Amazing

Options
Does anyone else find these before and after shots to be utterly amazing? This might sound pigish, but there are so many times I have seen a before pic on here and thought "so-so", then you see the after pic and it's like "Whoa, where did she come from!"

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I thought people losing 100+lbs was kind of a rare deal. Only saw that kind of thing on biggest loser before joining here and there are a TON!

I've posted a 'progress pic" but I cannot wait for my after pic! Hopefully I'll be one of those head-turners :bigsmile:
  • tsbrown09
    Options
    I love looking at the before and after pics! They are amazing and really help to get me motivated!
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    I LOVE before and after pics! Can't wait to have my own to post! It's so inspiring to see how much success someone has had when they put their whole selves into it. :)
  • GlamourBean
    GlamourBean Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same here. I am a very visual person so those pictures just keep me going... striving for the day that I can proudly post mine!
  • SailingMike
    SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I love looking at the before and after pics! They are amazing and really help to get me motivated!

Me too.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'm saving mine for the epic "holy crap!" moment. It's coming, it might be months, 6 months, or a year (probably not) from now, but I've already have my motiffs in mind.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I go through the success stories every morning like people read the newspaper every morning. I even bookmark the ones with similar stats as me for extra motivation (call me a stalker).

Honestly, if it wasn't for all the posts on here, I wouldn't be where I was today.

<3
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options
    WOW I never noticed the before and after pics! This will be my new favourite hobby (other than exercising like a *kitten*)! x