Help what should i log this as?

Options
What should i log Jillian Micheals 30 day shred as?

Replies

• KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    circuit training is what I have been putting it under for now until I get a decent HRM.
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Circuit training. I did it last night and I put it in as 20 mins. Great work out heh? Day 2 tonight. :)
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    people have told me circcuit training, general

I hate it, but i knocked day 3 out this morning !
  • becca92562
    becca92562 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I burned about 180 on level 1 weighing about 190-180 moderate fitness level. Maybe under aerobics? Or just manually enter
  • PrfctGdess
    PrfctGdess Posts: 257
    Options
    I find the vigorous calisthenics entry comes closer to what my HRM says when I do the Shred.
  • PrfctGdess
    PrfctGdess Posts: 257
    Options

I hated it too until I got to somewhere around day 12 and started really noticing what it does for my body :)
  • megamoo04
    Options

I hated it too until I got to somewhere around day 12 and started really noticing what it does for my body :)

i hope so cause when i do them punches, i just wanna punch her lol
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I wanna punch the tall chick...the one on the left.
    She isn't doing anything advanced unless Julian walks over there and starts talking to her...
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    She isn't doing anything advanced unless Julian walks over there and starts talking to her...

I never noticed that. I will have to check tonight when I do that. lol. Good catch
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    probably strength or calisthenics depending on which circuit you are doing. it might register it a little low, but without a bodybugg or calorie monitor, you can't have an accurate number...this will give you a guesstimate.
  • megamoo04
    Options

the black girl or white girl?
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    The black one, Natalie I think her name is
  • megamoo04
    Options
    ok yea i have notice that myself, she picks it up when she comes around, i think the girl in green body looks better then hers!
  • megamoo04
    Options
    ok yea i have notice that myself, she picks it up when she comes around, i think the girl in green body looks better then hers!