New but old new! Looking to support and be supported

Options
Hey all! I have been on and off MFP for a while. Lately I have lost interest in keeping up with it. Mostly because I don't have many friends on here. So I was hoping to find some here so we may support, share stories, and motivate one another. If you would like to add me please do! I would love to be support and have support from others. Thank you!

Replies

• BadBanditCA
    BadBanditCA Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined recently. I’m doing a Keto thing these days. Add me if interested!
    Happy losing!
  • judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar place, had friends and left for a while, now that I'm back I don't talk to many of them, so you can definitely add me if you'd like!
  • easternskywatch
    easternskywatch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends. Need to lose 20#. Appreciate inspiration/encouragement etc 😃
  • 1ToughAssCookie
    1ToughAssCookie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm in a very similar place
  • MichaelK1007
    MichaelK1007 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on for a while and it’s always good to be supported and to provide support for others. Add me if you’d like. I log and l lift 4x a week and do cardio everyday and sometimes twice a day.
  • Aphroditee
    Aphroditee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. Feel free to add me!
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I used MFP back in 2015 but that seems like worlds away from where I am now in my journey. I would be happy to support you on yours!
  • ChattyPete
    ChattyPete Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want... anyone too..
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Just coming back. Looking for new connections
  • Johnk942
    Johnk942 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    This is a great community. Feel free to add me as well.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,906 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off since 09...I have given up and deleted my accounts more than I care to count...I am tired of being a damn yo-yo ......you are welcome to add me ....wishing you much success :)
  • Beautruckle
    Beautruckle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I started this journey years ago and was on for years, but got burned out, I guess. Like many, I am here to try again. Am looking for some supportive friends...I even forgot how to “add friends, lol.”