Anyone who has a galaxy watch......

Options
Do your steps show up in your diary?? I have tried for the past 2 weeks to get my steps to show up there with no luck. I want to know if there is anyone would had the same issue and what you did to fix it. I upgraded from a Fitbit blaze to the galaxy watch the Fitbit showed my steps.

Also I'm looking for new friends for motivation and support feel free to add me.

Replies

• KillaLindzilla
    KillaLindzilla Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have a galaxy watch! My steps do not show up, but my physical activity shows up and I get a calorie adjustment if my steps are over what I put as my activity level. It is very buggy though. Make sure you are synced in shealth, then make sure that shealth is set as your step tracker (It always deselect it and goes to "don't track my steps" for some reason) then it should work. Sometimes that doesn't work and I close both apps and do it all again and it'll work.
  • amiskell28
    amiskell28 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I returned my galaxy watch for just this reason. Google it, and you'll find they dont sync well.
  • WeighandPray
    WeighandPray Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've got a galaxy watch, the exercises will sync, but I didn't bother trying to get the steps to sync. My watch does a decent job of counting the steps, so I just check there if I'm interested in the step count. Do you want the steps for the calorie bonus? Or just want all that info in one place?
  • EifionCockram
    EifionCockram Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've got a Galaxy Watch and when it comes to my steps sync'n it's a hit miss at times it seems. I'm usually having to input my steps in on MapMyFitness at the end of the day and thus it shows my steps here.
    I wish there apps n devices worked together better too.
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I have a Gear Fit 2 and have been unable to get steps to sync with My Fitness Pal or UA Record.
  • thveal
    thveal Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes, I wanted the steps in there to show extra calories I would have in the diary. But I haven't had much luck getting it to sync in my fitness pal
  • iDad74
    iDad74 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Glad I read this thread before trying to get my steps to synch here. Sounds like a no go from all the posts.