Wanted: serious exercise accountability partner to text or group message with at 5:30am EST

Options
saraholsen1411
saraholsen1411 Posts: 1 Member
edited April 2019 in Motivation and Support
Wanted: serious exercise accountability partner to text or group message with at 5:30am EST. I’m brand new to this app because I cant find anyone who gets up that early. I don’t like letting others down which is why I’m looking for a partner or couple friends. Let’s hold each other accountable. Mainly looking to do this Monday-Friday. I hope someone else is up for the challenge!

Replies

• Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Hope you find someone—I’m in California. Middle of the night here at that time! :blush:
  • mikmurphy
    mikmurphy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in California and am almost always up at 2:30 AM! I'm a major nightowl and work online in the afternoons. I could text you if you could text me to exercise around 2:30 PM your time :D
  • DW1Texas
    DW1Texas Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Always looking for ways to stay motivated or help others stay motivated. I am up M-F at the time either working out or headed into the office. Group text messaging sounds like a good idea. Add me as a friend or message if interested. Thanks
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Why not start a group right here on MFP so people don’t have to give out their personal contact info?