Need a buddy/buddies! Family not supportive.

Options
Hello fellow changers! It would be nice to have some people to talk to who are going through the same challenges. My family is not following my diet or exercise routine. So it's difficult sometimes to try and stay focused and keep on track. Open to all friends! Mom of four here. ☺

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    Options
    Mom of 1 here.....you are welcome to add me :) wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • vegandork101010
    vegandork101010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey mom of one here. I'm also looking for some motivating friends. I love my family but they arnt always the most helpful.
  • bvbblegvms
    bvbblegvms Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mom to one puppy! Feel free to add me. It's always nice to have more motivators around!
  • alexis1616
    alexis1616 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Mum to two beautiful fur babies. You’re definitely welcome to add me for support and motivation!
  • stanlfink
    stanlfink Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Dad of 2. I’ve been successful on MFP and been on track for awhile now. I can be supportive if you’d like. You can add me if you’d like.
  • matrixshopping
    matrixshopping Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who will add me and be my weight losing buddy. God bless np0jpg8fc481.jpg
  • MichaelK1007
    MichaelK1007 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have 4 girls myself and it’s a challenge but I am happy to provide whatever support I can. Add me if you’d like. Happy to share my workarounds for nutrition and I usually try to hit the gym early in the morning before kids wake up. Good luck.
  • murphey021
    murphey021 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 3 daughters myself! Feel free to add me! I can always use the friends to keep me motivated and will do my best to do the same!
  • JessT1299
    JessT1299 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, always looking for more support. ❤️
  • laney4088
    laney4088 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for support too. I’d be glad to add you!
  • BadBanditCA
    BadBanditCA Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Add me 😉
  • Ceenah80
    Ceenah80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Let's do this. Feel free to add me!
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hey hey super mom!! I am with ya!! Let's rock this mom body summer!!! I say mom's take the Beaches by storm and show em how HOT we are!! Woo woo!! I have 2 girls a hubby 4 dogs and two chickens!! I run a business!!! Getting healthy is the last priority! Not now!! Y'all watch out cause mama is on a mission!! Sure y'all eat ya nonsense mama is eating fuel for my rocking hot body!!! 😜😜😜😜😜
  • lynngirl5882
    lynngirl5882 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this app and definitely need buddies! Mother of 3...
  • Maytheforcebewithyou54
    Options
    Hello! I completely understand. There is always unhealthy food in this house besides the healthy things I buy. It’s challenge to not eat it. Feel free to add me! I need some more friends to keep me going. 🙂