Looking for motivated fitness friends 😉💪🏻

Options
Hello, I’m just now starting my fitness journey, well I started in the middle of March of this year I guess you could say. My height is 5’9 and I weigh 198, looking to loose 34 lbs and get toned. I go to the gym at least 4 times a week and would love to keep this as a lifestyle mainly to keep fit and to feel good on inside and outside. My goal is to loose the 34 lbs by February 9th and be somewhat fit. I would love to have friends on my page who are motivated and after the same goal as me or similar to mine. Don’t hesitate to message me or add.😊

Replies

• JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Lets go friend! i'm on a mission to lose 29lbs.
  • bodyofartsandmuscle
    bodyofartsandmuscle Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    JustaJoe00 wrote: »
    Lets go friend! i'm on a mission to lose 29lbs.

Awesome Justa!😉💪🏻
  • MichaelK1007
    MichaelK1007 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Happy to help with motivation. I like you try to train at least 4 times a week and cardio every day and sometimes twice. I also log all foods. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • time4thebell
    time4thebell Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm looking to add positive, encouraging friends who don't mind if I share more than just my diet and exercise, or lack there of! lol I want friends who engage and are honest about their journey. I'd like to drop about 10-15 pounds, but more importantly just tone up and look good overall. Feel free to add me!
  • 2ladonnap
    2ladonnap Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey .. let’s go ladies!! My goal is to lose 15lbs. I’m trying get rid of that post baby weight before my daughter turns 1yr old this summer. I fully support you guys we can do it.. I work out 2-3x a week, no red meat or pork and I’m starting the juicing lifestyle this month. Join me and I’ll motivate you as well.
  • crusheverything1981
    crusheverything1981 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm here!
  • Pawbulous
    Pawbulous Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Always nice to have more people to keep you motivated!! I've found that more I have people involved, the more willing I am to actually log onto the MFP app.
  • 2fast4ewe
    2fast4ewe Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Amber!
  • AmyBethTN
    AmyBethTN Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!!!
  • Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I log daily and do an "exotic diet plan" called: CICO + exercise :)
    I eat whatever - in moderation - and exercise hard 3 or 4 times per week.
    I would love to have a few more active friends on my friend list...Add me if you want.
  • homesteadboy90
    homesteadboy90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck! U got this!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to wish you the very best on your journey....I have a lot more to lose than you so we are not similar but I would love to support you on your journey :) You are welcome to add me if you would like
  • OldAssDude
    OldAssDude Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    All of you feel free to add me to your friends.

OldAssDude
  • fitnesspaulina
    fitnesspaulina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I’m here since middle of March. My goal is to lose 70 lbs. I already lost 10, but I’m I slowly losing my motivation. If anyone is looking for support feel free to add me to your friends.
  • Kelli0606
    Kelli0606 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber, I would love to connect with you guys. I’m new on the community, but have been using MFP for awhile now. I’m back into working out after a long hiatus. I will definitely need some motivation to get back into it. I’m good at motivating others, jut not myself. I have about 25lbs to lose. I would like to be at least half way there by July 4th. (Meeting the boyfriend’s family for the first time 😬) You can add me if you like
  • ChrisCatMama
    ChrisCatMama Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Hi- new here. Would love to make some friends to motivate and be motivated as well. I’m addicted to exercise. It’s the food part has always been a struggle. I did lose weight with another app but gained back 15 pounds. Feel free to add me. 🏋️‍♀️
  • LittleL3gsLaura
    LittleL3gsLaura Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes would love this !! I’m looking to lose 20 pounds by November !!! Please feel free to add me !!! 🧘🏼‍♀️🏋🏼‍♀️💪🏼
  • LizzieBriggsss
    LizzieBriggsss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m aiming to lose around 15 pounds by December and tone up some more 🤞 turn the rest of that fat into muscle. I’m working out at least five times a week — let’s do this !