Vacation Panic. NO

Options
2»

Replies

• jrwms714
    jrwms714 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Just got back from 4 months away. Ate differently, did not exercise as much as I usually do, and yes, gained 2 lbs. But back on track. Life is good. I do think that we eat differently if we've been on maintenance for a while (5+ years here) ... at least I do. It comes pretty automatically to make good choices most of the time, even on vacation, but also to indulge. I find that the indulgences aren't really all that expansive, and I enjoy them well.
  • pinkgurl456
    pinkgurl456 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This post is so great and reassuring. I was worried but the funny thing was after coming back from a trip out of the States I actually lost weight I wasn’t even trying
  • blondywyn
    blondywyn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is me right now. I transitioned to maintenance two weeks ago and so far I have been eating slightly under my net calorie allowance simply because I'm not hungry at the end of the day. I'm heading off to Australia for 2 weeks tomorrow and have decided I won't be logging at all. I also won't be intentionally excercising, but when I'm on holiday I usually end up walking a lot to see the sights.
    I'll check in when I'm back and take action if I need to. At present I'm a couple of kilos under goal so I have some wiggle room built in.