AND SO IT BEGINS..... AGAIN

Options
Hello everyone. Happy to join this app once again; only this time use it for more than logging macros. Love all the resources it has to maintain/monitor/track everything I've set out to accomplish. Small price to pay for accountability and a new healthy structured life! Well worth the premium membership. Indefinitely!

Replies

• fleeterflyer
    fleeterflyer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I lost 40+ pounds a few years ago, left and gained it back. I'm back to lose it and keep it off this time!
  • jr_enns
    jr_enns Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome hope you meet your goal and if you ever need some motivation its a great place
  • AngieB988
    AngieB988 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm here starting again haha! I also am trying to keep track for Marcos.
  • jr_enns
    jr_enns Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Keeping track of my Macros was so tough at first but now with the help of this app it got allot better
  • ReneeBlayne
    ReneeBlayne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed it during the challenge I did a couple years ago. Engaging and really eye opening to what you're putting in your body. Thanks for the responses :)
  • BadBanditCA
    BadBanditCA Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You got this.
  • bbblack1989
    bbblack1989 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 100 lbs on Weigh Down. I have also gained 40 lbs. Tried Weight Watchers but can't seem to lose anything with Freestyle. Treid low carb high fat and it upset my stomach. Thought I would try tracking and focus on Weigh Down again. Would love comments and or suggestions.
  • ReneeBlayne
    ReneeBlayne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This app should work really great for you - Accountability & motivation is key. That's why I'm here! Good luck on your journey!