Help ๐Ÿ˜…

Can anyone give me some good recipes for gains and calories? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ƒโ˜บ๏ธ

Replies

• gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Recipes in any calorie amount can be found all over the Internet, but itโ€™s not really clear from your post what youโ€™re looking for. If you are more specific (for example, โ€œPost your favorite 600+ calorie lunch recipes with high protein!โ€) then I think youโ€™ll see more responses.
  • gallicinvasion
    Plus, you can make any recipe into a high-calorie recipe by eating two servings instead of one, or splitting the same recipe into fewer servings than it recommends.
  • Annemariezonderma
    Annemariezonderma Posts: 45 Member
    edited April 2019
    @gallicinvasion she has posted like five times the same question (in other posts it were just a few words; in one of which I also asked for more details - no answer?)...
  • gallicinvasion
    @gallicinvasion she has posted like five times the same question (in other posts it were just a few words)...
    lol I know, thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m telling her she has to be more specific or sheโ€™s gonna continue to get no responses, no matter how many separate threads she starts ๐Ÿ˜‚

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    I have seen her same post too....maybe to just let it be known she is thin (unlike the majority) and is lucky enough to want to gain ;)
  • kbmnurse1
    kbmnurse1 Posts: 316 Member
    @gallicinvasion she has posted like five times the same question (in other posts it were just a few words; in one of which I also asked for more details - no answer?)...
    Annoying.