Options
Hiya I'm Sarah I have just turned 30 and I have a 2 year old but I have noticed more over the last year no matter what I cant seem to lose this weight as i struggle to leave the house as i have mental health issues🙈but I just thought I would introduce myself so any advice and support would be great thanks 😀

Replies

• luaP852350
    luaP852350 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, welcome along and good luck 👍
  • sassysarah2k19
    sassysarah2k19 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much I'm just so nervous as this is the first time I've struggled with my weight, i am just looking for new friends and support 😬
  • kylecollins07kc6516
    kylecollins07kc6516 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Just strive to be a little better then the previous day!
  • sassysarah2k19
    Options
    Thank you for you support I do try but then I find myself having more bad days than good and i don't actually like the way i look and i know i need to be healthier I'm just finding it so hard. X
  • Maytheforcebewithyou54
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me🙂 I have a problem with eating a lot when I’m stressed. I’m trying to lose at least 40 pounds buts it’s hard sometimes. We could help each other out! Give advice and support each other! We got this.
  • sassysarah2k19
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me🙂 I have a problem with eating a lot when I’m stressed. I’m trying to lose at least 40 pounds buts it’s hard sometimes. We could help each other out! Give advice and support each other! We got this.

Hiya hun I'm brand new to the app I think I have added you hun and yeah definitely get what your saying I have exactly the same problem plus I have a mental illness that requires medication so that just piles the weight on too. We have definitely got this x