Old member- looking for new like-minded friends

Options
flatbellybella
flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
edited April 2019 in Motivation and Support
I’ve been on here for a while. When I first joined I used the site (plus cardio kickboxing) to help me lose 70lbs.

Since then I have continued with the working out and it has become an ongoing addiction.

I weight lift, spin and do a variety of HIIT.
I have quite a few friends on here but many of them are inactive and honestly we have very little in common.

I have gotten back into tracking and right now I am on a moderate to low carb diet... focusing on getting enough protein in.

I’m a 30 year old nurse working full time. Reach out and add me if you feel like we can motivate each other with staying on top of our food tracking
Because that’s the hard part... I love food, I crave sugar and I have little to no self control. Working out is easy but “dieting”... :s

Replies

• MichaelK1007
    MichaelK1007 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    First of all congrats for all the progress you have made so far. Like you I lift 4x a week and do cardio at least once a day sometimes twice. Cardio includes boxing, swimming, elliptical, stair master and max trainer. I am also going low carb as I am currently cutting. I log all my foods even the sugary ones like the ice cream I had last night. Lol
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    you tricked me with that "older member" description. ha!
  • Mamabearkka
    Mamabearkka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love food. Not so much sugar just food in general. I am a meat and potatoes person. I need someone to help keep me motivated.
  • NSthingoldline
    NSthingoldline Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a shift worker (911 Dispatcher, 12 hr shifts)