Hi...too late for a beach body

Options
But I’ll go for a good thanksgiving body!

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    You can definately make a big change by Thanksgiving, but you can look and feel better by this summer. Just plug your stats into MFP, get your daily calorie goal. Buy a digital food scale, weigh and measure everything you eat and drink. Try and stay within your goal everyday. If you're not exercising, just try to move more--even walking is fine and will boost your mood. Take your measurements weekly and keep a journal. Trust me, you'll be so glad you did when you start going back and can see your progress on the tape measure. Good luck.
  • Lenpayasa
    Lenpayasa Posts: 69 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    You can do this? What are your mini goals until then?
  • joolsmd
    joolsmd Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for an August body myself :)
  • ids69
    ids69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    it depends on how severe you want to go with cutting back. If you eat a heavily restricted carb diet and reduce fat intake you may notice a difference quite quick, however i would always consult you Dr before undertaking any diet of exercise.
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Not too late. Any change for the better is a step forward. No matter the ultimate goal! Even if it'll be just your dear ones saying "you look so much slimmer". Don't have to have the body of a popstar, you know? :wink:
  • heydiliz
    heydiliz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lenpayasa wrote: »
    You can do this? What are your mini goals until then?

For now less sugar and carbs.
    :)
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    you can certainly do this, best of luck. this site is full of great resources!
  • carriepatnode80
    carriepatnode80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like to have mini goals also. Like you, cutting down sugars and pop are mine. But it's hard not to wish for a quick fix.
  • ElleGrey216
    ElleGrey216 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here. Totally rooting for you. Remember ...EVERY body is a 'beach body' :) - so enjoy life! But yes, I too have some goals that involve the holidays this year. Wishing you all the luck out there.