200+ pounds to lose

Options
I am down my first 100 pounds with a little over 200 pounds to go. I lost all my weight on the Simply Filling Program on WW. In November WW discontinued this program and I have been waxing and waning since. I started a MFP Account in hopes of continuing my former program here but I haven’t been too successful. I finally tweaked my goals and I am finally seeing weekly loses. I have my work cut out for me but I have no intentions of throwing in the towel. Looking for others who have over 200+ pounds to lose to support each other on our respective journeys. Thank you for reading my post and have a good day.

Replies

• ShrinkingMama2
    ShrinkingMama2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose! I will send you a friend request. I have been looking for accountability partners.
  • jennabeauchesne1
    jennabeauchesne1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! I don’t have 200 exactly to lose, but at least 160 to lose. Would love to be friends!
  • Laurelzwreath
    Laurelzwreath Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Btw my name is Lori.
  • MrsDunn84
    MrsDunn84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey y’all! Just got started going on 2 weeks ago, so far 6 pounds down! I have 130 or so to go😰 So far I’ve just been eating healthier and walking was wondering what everyone else is doing and what is working for y’all? Like what types of exercises do y’all do and for how long, how many times a day etc.
  • Laurelzwreath
    Laurelzwreath Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will be starting PT and working on building up my strength. They have a gym I can use while I am receiving therapy. The best part is it’s free. 😊 keep on keeping on my friend.🚶
  • Scoobydoobydoo1973
    Scoobydoobydoo1973 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am 40something. My youngest two kids are now teenagers. I think I am emotional eating since they "don't need me as much". Most of my weight is in my belly. I have tried several things with no success. Usually Atkins get's me back to my weight but not this time. I have about 40 lbs to lose. Any suggestions or encouragements would be much appreciated as well.