Not sure where to post this but i guess this seems reasonabl

Options
well i started here a week ago n i dont understand a few forum things can someone plz tell me what these mean:
bump
pants
nsv
(and any more suggested things i may run accross that mite not make sense)

Replies

• davidsmitley
    Options
    nsv is "non scale victory". something like clothes fitting better or accomplishing something physical and noticing a difference from previous times.
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Well NSV means "non scale victory". For example, something good happened in your life that didn't have anything to do with the scale. People put "bump" in a thread if they want to come back later and read it or add more. It will show up in your topics in the community section. See "My topics". Not sure what "pants" means, but I am curious to find out!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    bump - save for later or bump to read later
    pants - you have to join the Taso fanclub to get
    nsv - non scale victory
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    When you type bump, the topic will show up on your profile as a recent topic, so you can find it again later.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    as far as I understand it, pants area form of underwear you wear to cover your bum and private parts...
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    These things can not be known.

pancake_bunny.jpg
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Pants is Brit slang for crap!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Bump - can mean I am saving this for later, I want to see what others post, I think people on MFP friends list would like to read this, or simply .... this is gonna get deleted and I want to keep tack of it. :wink:

NSV - Non Scale Victory - Someone notices your weight loss, your clothes fit better, you can run up a flight of stairs with out losing your breath .... things that your scale does not keep track of for you, but should be tracked. :love:

Pants ... well those are what you wear on your bottom half, or like the cartoon wolf *pants* at the sexy lady :laugh:

Welcome and have fun! :flowerforyou:
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bump - something people put on a post so that it appears in their Topics on the message boards
    Pants - ? Things you cover your bum with??
    NSV - Non Scale Victory - as in you can now fit in "pants" you couldn't last week etc
  • kfitz10103
    kfitz10103 Posts: 354
    Options
    NSV - Non Scale Victory - as in you can now fit in "pants" you couldn't last week etc

You are too funny!