Not sure of my goals...can you advise?

Options
I love weight training, but am currently in training for a charity 26 miler.

I am going on holiday in 10 weeks and would love to look and feel more confident in my bikini. Trouble is I don’t know if I should be dropping calories to lose some of the fluffy ness, or building a bit of muscle to add some definition to my mid area.

I am doing fat not cardio than I would like, but the charity event requires a fair bit of training, so I am probably only weight training 2/3 times per week, and doing several hours of cardio.

I am trying to focus on protein, but am finding the cardio is making me so hungry and the carbs are calling my name.

Any advice?? I realise the photos are not of great quality....or all that attractive 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Replies

• Spitspot81
    Spitspot81 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Just realised my typo....meant to say I am doing far more cardio than I would like.

Any input great fully received
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    When's the race?

You look fantastic, BTW!
  • Spitspot81
    Spitspot81 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    When's the race?

You look fantastic, BTW!

That is really kind of you. Race is May 11th, holiday is July 27tj. I am thinking that it may be possible to hit the weights hard after the race and maybe have time to add a bit of definition
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Spitspot81 wrote: »
    When's the race?

You look fantastic, BTW!

That is really kind of you. Race is May 11th, holiday is July 27tj. I am thinking that it may be possible to hit the weights hard after the race and maybe have time to add a bit of definition

Sounds reasonable.