Making my own HCG- Pregnant women

Options
Well I have confirmed the reason behind my recent shortness of breath and fatigue while working out! Im making some of the most natural HCG there is. Pregnant! Anyone else out there preggers and want to stay on here throughout to be as healthy and fit as possible? Friend request me PLEASE because I want to have prenancy as any excuse to not stay fit and eat HEALTHY! Im not one to go crazy when pregnant anyway, but it would still be nice to cheer with other HCG'ers.

Replies

• ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Congrats and I love your subject line!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Congrats and best wishes to you and the bundle of joy on the way :)
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Sorry can't help with that, but Congrats!!! Did that 11 yrs ago. My baby girl is my life. Take care and listen to your body.
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! WOOHOO FOR BABY! :):):) Just remember you are nourishing for two, not EATING for two. Thats what I did. And it was great! :)
  • BerkeleyMama
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Just keep that beautiful body happy and healthy while it turns itself into a life-making factory...it's a pretty tiring experience. I'm happy to cheer you on, it's a new fitness journey you're on, feel free to friend me.
    congrats, Mama!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How much are you going to be selling your urine for?
  • Photomandy
    Photomandy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a blessing! Feel free to friend me, if you'd like. I have 4 little ones, but wouldn't be surprised if I was in your shoes again someday. I'd be happy to encourage you along the way. I'm nearly to my goal, but have wondered if I'd have the willpower to keep behaving w/ eating if we are blessed with another one.
  • fb1960
    fb1960 Posts: 23
    Options

Buahahahahaha!!!
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options

I have wondered how you do that? No interest in preggers again (mine way awful), but apparently I had a lot of HCG in my urine. Up until my ultrasound, the nurses kept saying I had to be farther along than I thought....
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Congrats.
    your going to be peeing into cups and containers anyways. So why not send some over.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Congrats.
    your going to be peeing into cups and containers anyways. So why not send some over.
    Am I the only one morbidly curious of what you two would then *do* with the urine if you got it. :noway: :drinker: :noway:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one morbidly curious of what you two would then *do* with the urine if you got it. :noway: :drinker: :noway:

Well I'm not going to inject it. that would be unsanitary. You just drink it for the HGC.
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    LOL... I was thinking the same thing. Maybe I should freeze the urine for future weight loss??? Ummm, nope! I will stick to my Shakeology!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not going to inject it. that would be unsanitary. You just drink it for the HGC.

*shudder* :noway:
  • cheryl72076
    Options
    Yay! Congrats!!! My hubby and I will be trying for baby #2 in a few months hence me using MFP! :tongue:
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Come on there HAS to be other pregnant women out there!! :o
  • mickey120
    mickey120 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh me me! I'm 21 wks along right now with #2 and so far doing fabulous compared to my first. I've been active and have a caloric limit still (with doctors approval.) Terribly thrilled with how much better I feel. Congrats on the pregnancy, such an awesome time of life! :happy: