Biz trip to NYC...what should I eat?

Options
2»

Replies

• Allgaun
    Allgaun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    When I go to the theater I usually eat at Maria Pia http://www.mariapianyc.com/ They have a nice price fixed menu and the size of the portion is reasonable, not huge, so it's easier to stay within a reasonable calorie count
  • Nerdswrkout2_1978
    Nerdswrkout2_1978 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Carmine's

5efufjb7xgad.png
    Highly Recommend!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    You gotta try this little place with good atmosphere and authentic italian food, i think it was called Olive Garden, you get these amazing breadsticks and salad that is to die for, i think it was near times square
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    You gotta try this little place with good atmosphere and authentic italian food, i think it was called Olive Garden, you get these amazing breadsticks and salad that is to die for, i think it was near times square

🤣🤣🤣 You go there often?

Tell me how often you do once-in-a-lifetime experiences
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    If you like Korean bbq, go to Baejeong’s. You can thank me later.

Edited to add.

Correction it’s called Baekjeongs. And try to go in the week if you can, it’s pretty busy.
  • OrangeBlossomSpecial21
    Options
    If you like Korean bbq, go to Baejeong’s. You can thank me later.

Edited to add.

Correction it’s called Baekjeongs. And try to go in the week if you can, it’s pretty busy.

That sounds pretty good...may try that
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

@caco_ethes

That sounds just a lil' too high falutin' for my tastes.

I bet they even have those people that bring the food right to your table!

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Bill’s Bar & Burger in the Meatpacking District. It’s a chain now, but it used to be just a great bar and burger place on 9th. Go to the original for the real thing.

I’m still a fan of John’s Pizza on Bleecker.

Delmonico’s on Beaver is a NYC treasure and the birthplace of some of the world’s most famous dishes.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    since 1888

052813featureskatzsdelibz.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    Daisy_Girl2019 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm going to NYC also at the end of May. Normaly, I would go to authentic asian and italian restaurant, something I could never have in the small town I live in.