Feel like chatting...

Options
Anyone feels like chatting tonight...keeping from eating late...etc...let me know 👍🏻

Replies

• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I think you’re right - very insightful my dude
  • OrangeBlossomSpecial21
    Options
    Lol. I admit you don’t have quite the same appeal. But we can chat lol
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Texas tech - va who you got
  • OrangeBlossomSpecial21
    Options
    Lol. I admit you don’t have quite the same appeal. But we can chat lol

Lo! I'm just teasing you mang! So you're somewhere in Nashville huh? Nice!

Just north of it. I like the area. Been here about a year and a half. It’s cool.
  • OrangeBlossomSpecial21
    Options
    Originally from California. Lived in Massachusetts for a few years, then moved to TN. Been all over.
  • OrangeBlossomSpecial21
    Options
    Worth visiting...not living in
  • OrangeBlossomSpecial21
    Options
    Five months of winter...nuff said
  • OrangeBlossomSpecial21
    Options
    Exactly
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    That is where I have an advantage. We don't get much snow in South Africa. And I don't live anywhere near the parts that do!
  • OrangeBlossomSpecial21
    Options
    That is where I have an advantage. We don't get much snow in South Africa. And I don't live anywhere near the parts that do!

Yup. I’d love to visit South Africa someday. My favorite book is based in that country.
  • Versicolour
    Options

Yup. I’d love to visit South Africa someday. My favorite book is based in that country.

You really should! It is a fantastic place to visit! I love this land. The politics, not so much. But the land and (most) people are the best!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

You really should! It is a fantastic place to visit! I love this land. The politics, not so much. But the land and (most) people are the best!

I love the people too, one lady in particular is the awesomest💗💞

• Versicolour
    Options

I love the people too, one lady in particular is the awesomest💗💞

Aw shucks ☺️ :flowerforyou: 💖