Snowboard or Ski?

Options
Chomping at the bit. Snow already. I snowboard and ski.

Replies

• vicker
    vicker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ski most definitely.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Snowboard. But I have retired myself, after knee injury last christmas snowboarding I am done with the sport. My knee has had enough injury over the last 10 years.
  • blondie1238
    Options
    Wooohooo! I can't wait! I've skiied since I was 4, then switched to snowboarding when I was 13. I can't wait either... purchasing my season pass in a few weeks. Taking a trip to CO for my husband's 30th birthday... when we starting dating, I got him snowboarding as well! Love it! :heart:
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    If snowboarding was easy they would call it skiing.
  • blondie1238
    Options
    Snowboard. But I have retired myself, after knee injury last christmas snowboarding I am done with the sport. My knee has had enough injury over the last 10 years.

I had a knee injury a couple years back... a 10yo snowboarder actually hit me and I strained my patellar tendon and I had slight meniscus damage... not enough to need surgery, but enough for PT the entire winter! Lucky enough, I was still able to get back out there last year!
  • Andee08
    Andee08 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I live in Colorado and I have to say that I am going to stick to skiing...I attempted snow boarding 1 time and ended up walking down the mountain to go change into my skis! I hope we have a good season this year!
  • Trezzy
    Trezzy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Snowboard!!! I have been at it for the last 14 yrs, I love it!! Can't wait to wear my HRM to see how many calories I burn!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    At 45 and 300 lbs, I still ski, snow and water. Not in any hurry yet for the season, still have more waterskiing to do yet. Dont rush it!!