Tomorrow I start getting serious again

Options
I’ve been binging out of stress. Tomorrow it’s time for me to really start eating properly again.

Replies

• Mamabearkka
    Mamabearkka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Right there with u. Starting again tomorrow.
  • nocgirl72
    nocgirl72 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I’ve been good for a few days and about 80% of the time. I’m also a binge eater.
  • xo1ren2j3
    xo1ren2j3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here, fell off the wagon because I was celebrating a big event and ended up binge eating for two days. Now I need to get back.
  • pkweier
    pkweier Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Joining the rest of you. We can get it done 👍
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,461 Member
    Options
    It was always “tomorrow” for me.

And then, one day, I had enough and all those tomorrow’s finallly became “today”. Thank God I came through the other side.

Knowing what I know now, if only I could have all those yesterday’s back.....
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    Did tomorrow ever get here? I hope things are going well and have fun at the gym.
  • SuccessHere
    SuccessHere Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Annie_01 wrote: »
    Did tomorrow ever get here? I hope things are going well and have fun at the gym.

The gym was fun. :smile:
  • Ducks47
    Ducks47 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best !
  • SuccessHere
    SuccessHere Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Ducks47 wrote: »
    I wish you the best !

Thank you 😊
  • HeyMa_65
    HeyMa_65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, recommitted myself to measure and weighing foods as I've been at a plateau for months. Looking at my food and exercise too to see where I can make changes for this last 12-15#.
  • Ceenah80
    Ceenah80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    xo1ren2j3 wrote: »
    Same here, fell off the wagon because I was celebrating a big event and ended up binge eating for two days. Now I need to get back.

I feel ya. Been doing it for years. Today is the day to bounce back or push forward!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    When I find myself "tomorrowing" important things I refer to this to keep things in perspective:

8ytpk9j1uc1v.jpg