Started CLX Today..

Options
I'm looking for some friends to do ChaLEAN Extreme with me. I just started today, so if you've been wanting to start or just recently started, let's be friends and do it together.

Replies

• adhillman01
    Options
    I'm going to start in about a week or so. I have the videos, I just want to order some new weights. All I have are 6 and 10. What weights are you using? What are you goals? There's another thread on this of people doing it, you should search for it in the forums.
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    I finished round 1 of the 90 day program about a week ago. I am going to start round 2 of it this Friday pending my husband bought me the select tech weights that Chalene uses that I want. :smile:

I want to step it up. so i will be on this train w/ you too here shortly. :tongue:
  • adhillman01
    Options
    I finished round 1 of the 90 day program about a week ago. I am going to start round 2 of it this Friday pending my husband bought me the select tech weights that Chalene uses that I want. :smile:

I want to step it up. so i will be on this train w/ you too here shortly. :tongue:

Did you follow her calorie recommendations and use the meal plans?
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    The heaviest weights I have are 8, which are too light, but I can't afford heavier ones. I found Jillian Michaels' adjustable weights online for $50..maybe I'll get some birthday money and buy them. For some of the exercises, though, I double up my 8s with my 5s. That's the best I can do for now. Still, I really like it.