Join me on my weight loss journey πŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Options
Hi πŸ‘‹πŸΌ my name is Crystal and today is my second day towards my goal in losing weight. I’ve been on this journey before and lost 24 pounds before having my third child but I have to say my goal is further than before but I’m up for a fight to meet my goal and feel good again in clothes. I have ignored my weight for 2 years but I’m ready to take control. So far this week I’ve lost 6 pounds with doing things my way....

I would like to hear everyone else’s journey and what has helped/worked for them. I’d also like to meet new friends and possibly start a fun challenge to get us motivated. Hope to hear from you.

Replies

• kylecollins07kc6516
    kylecollins07kc6516 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25 lbs and have 10 more to my goal weight! I just kept reminding myself that I wanted to be a better me.
  • BellaSwan90
    BellaSwan90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! During my third pregnancy didn’t gain any weight at all, after I stopped BF I gained 10 pounds and decided enough is enough so I started exercising and eating healthy I lost 8 pounds in a month! Now I’m month 3 and I’m stuck haven’t gained nor lost any weight. I’m back on track and trying my best to continue this hard journey! My goal is to lose 100 pounds, 92 more to go by the end of the year!

BTW congratulations on losing the weight! How did you lose 6 pounds the first week?
  • OrangeBlossomSpecial21
    Options
    Welcome back to the fight! My quick story...I lost 45 lbs. in the last year using MFP and working out 4-5 days a week. I’ve plateaued and haven’t lost any more weight in the last two months...need to break through, as I want to lose another 25 lbs.
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I am down almost 45lbs since November. Doing Profile by Sandford diet. It's tough to give up the carbs I love but so far it's working!