A pleasant surprise!

jhacker
jhacker Posts: 301 Member
This is funny and exciting for me so I had to share!:laugh:
My battery for my scale has been going. It reads "Lo", I am assuming because the battery is going. However it works every so often. So the last time I weighed myself was at night last week (after my big birthday weekend). :drinker: It read 213.5.( Not too bad for me at night)
Well, I was trying to weigh myself all week and finally I got on this morning and it read 208.5lbs. AFTER eating! I was sooooo pleasantly surprised I actually gave a little shout!:blushing:
Anyway, I credit all of you with your support and great posts!! This does really work!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    This is funny and exciting for me so I had to share!:laugh:
    My battery for my scale has been going. It reads "Lo", I am assuming because the battery is going. However it works every so often. So the last time I weighed myself was at night last week (after my big birthday weekend). :drinker: It read 213.5.( Not too bad for me at night)
    Well, I was trying to weigh myself all week and finally I got on this morning and it read 208.5lbs. AFTER eating! I was sooooo pleasantly surprised I actually gave a little shout!:blushing:
    Anyway, I credit all of you with your support and great posts!! This does really work!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Great Job dear.., Keep it up.....attah girl...:smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Awesome!!!

I was thinking....maybe I should invent a scale that says
    "Sexy " the 1st week
    " Tiny" the 2nd week
    "Small" the 3rd week
    then the 4th week the my weight?

Ok I am silly will today!:drinker:
  • great job. what a funny story.:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congats, that is awesome, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!