Accountability Friends

Options
winnw86
winnw86 Posts: 2 Member
Hello everyone, I’m back and forth in my weight loss journey and looking for some motivational new friends that are down for accountability check ins, friendly challenges, etc

I’m a mother, 32, from Texas.

Replies

• Riley9460
    Riley9460 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!
  • bionicshouldemfp
    bionicshouldemfp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Day 1 MFP for me. Goal to lose about 80lbs by age 50 (turn 47 in a week) - welcome to add me if you like
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I'd love more supportive friends! Feel free to add me!
  • Mamabearkka
    Mamabearkka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can use all the help I can get. I just started back on Monday. I have around 40# to lose.
  • Faith4eva31
    Faith4eva31 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Feel free to add me. I am on a journey to lose 52lbs by the end of the year. 6lbs down already.
  • Godinfitness
    Godinfitness Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • sprinkle_of_sunshine
    sprinkle_of_sunshine Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I’ve noticed a lot of my mfp friends are slowly becoming less and less active on here. I’ve got 30lbs to lose and workout 4x a week so I’m on here posting every day :)
  • chrisanderson2126
    chrisanderson2126 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    44, married, father of 2 looking for support/motivation etc. and willing to do weekly accountability/check-ins. Please feel free to add.
  • L_jaimee
    L_jaimee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Can always use another friend on here
  • Lady_Katlyn_93
    Lady_Katlyn_93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I've been in the same boat looking for some new friends who will help me stay motivated in my weight loss journey. As someone who battles with depression, it's been a struggle trying to do this journey alone. Therefore I created a Facebook Group for anyone who is looking to share their journey and motivation. It's called, "A Curious Journey" and my name is Kaitlyn O'Naughton. Please feel free to join! I plan on sharing easy work out routines, motivational quotes, check-in photos, healthy snacks, lunches, and dinners, and for those who are located in the Akron/Canton area, we could organize walks. If anyone is interested, please feel free to join! The group is public and this is a group where only love and support take place!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,468 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me...wishing you the very best :)