Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Say it..... without really saying it.

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    I know everything

I suppose that I know everything that I need to know.

Some things, I just don't want to know.

There are some things that I know, that I wish I didn't.

The more I know, the more I know how much I don't know.... and I don't like it.

Bliss is Good.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Seems like opinions are only allowed if you agree with them.

that is how I growed up
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member

"That's the secret, Cap. I disagree with everything!"

<turns green, smashes aliens, crowd cheers>
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Don't confuse reason with politely not giving a fck :) Kidding, thank you.

This statement is why we are friends.

• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member

Isn't that how it always is? I mean, some of us can be okay with opinions different than ours, but some people get downright mean or angry about the difference.

It'd be nice to live in a world where the majority could think critically and analyze why some opinions or words garner the reactions they do and reflect upon it. :heart:

I like to hear differing opinions. I feel like it helps me grow. I may or may not change my mind, but why not hear someone out? It could turn out that they are basing their opinions off "facts" from a source that I wouldn't consider reputable, but maybe not. Maybe they have valid reasons.
    Sometimes I consider it to be a narcissistic trait to not have an open mind and take into consideration that sometimes we all are wrong. 🤷‍♀️

are u finally willing to hear me out about how birds arent real ?

Oh, I already know....

zjr9yh8xvb6j.jpeg
  • Reckoner68

Isn't that how it always is? I mean, some of us can be okay with opinions different than ours, but some people get downright mean or angry about the difference.

It'd be nice to live in a world where the majority could think critically and analyze why some opinions or words garner the reactions they do and reflect upon it. :heart:

I like to hear differing opinions. I feel like it helps me grow. I may or may not change my mind, but why not hear someone out? It could turn out that they are basing their opinions off "facts" from a source that I wouldn't consider reputable, but maybe not. Maybe they have valid reasons.
    Sometimes I consider it to be a narcissistic trait to not have an open mind and take into consideration that sometimes we all are wrong. 🤷‍♀️

Oh, I already know....

zjr9yh8xvb6j.jpeg

This diagram doesn't explain all of the poop
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Oh, I already know....

zjr9yh8xvb6j.jpeg

specially formulated tracking substance full of toxic heavy metals and vaccines

Who knows about this? I feel like more people should know about this
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member

Oh, I already know....

zjr9yh8xvb6j.jpeg

specially formulated tracking substance full of toxic heavy metals and vaccines

Who knows about this? I feel like more people should know about this

Mostly the illuminati
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member

Oh, I already know....

zjr9yh8xvb6j.jpeg

u mean specially formulated tracking substance full of toxic heavy metals and vaccines

I'll be seeing you soon. I'll be in a black suit with black trench coat and smoking a cigarette. We should chat.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    s131951 wrote: »

I'll be seeing you soon. I'll be in a black suit with black trench coat and smoking a cigarette. We should chat.

Ah, Smoking. Populaton control at it's best!
  • s131951

Ah, Smoking. Populaton control at it's best!

They are Darwin brand
  • s131951

Oh, I already know....

zjr9yh8xvb6j.jpeg

u mean specially formulated tracking substance full of toxic heavy metals and vaccines

good luck finding me using tor in my cloaked faraday cage!

I chuckled some. That is not a normal response for me. I'll give you a head start. Maybe you should have tried DGB.
  • Reckoner68

Oh, I already know....

zjr9yh8xvb6j.jpeg

good luck finding me using tor in my cloaked faraday cage!

I was just discussing faraday cages the other day and I can't remember who I was talking to

or maybe it was a dream, but if it was a dream, that's even weirder cause that's not somethin I think about often
  • GymGoddessGoals
    I checked, out of your 300 friends (all female), we actually do not have any friends in common. FR denied.