Progress!!!!

Options
I finally see some progress!!!! I have lost one inch on my waist, 1 inch off my hips and 1/2 inch off my thighs....and lost 9 lbs!!! sure sounds a lot better to have 41 to lose than 50!! Woohoo!!! Just had to tell someone :bigsmile:

And as of today it's been 2 months since I quit smoking! Yeah to a healthier me!

Millie

Replies

• mmtarase
    Options
    I finally see some progress!!!! I have lost one inch on my waist, 1 inch off my hips and 1/2 inch off my thighs....and lost 9 lbs!!! sure sounds a lot better to have 41 to lose than 50!! Woohoo!!! Just had to tell someone :bigsmile:

And as of today it's been 2 months since I quit smoking! Yeah to a healthier me!

Millie
  • spokielief
    Options
    Millie that is wonderful!!!!
    Congratulations on quitting..... it gets easier every day:smile:

Christelle
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!!!!:drinker:

DD:happy:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Millie - thats great!!! You deserve a *pat on the back*! Way to go!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kimford28
    Options
    Millie-
    WOW! you are making tremendous progress! Awesome news! Keep it up!:bigsmile:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Millie....that's awesome :happy: :flowerforyou: Congrats !!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    yayy!!!!! great work!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • buckeyebabe
    Options
    Way to go Millie! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • its time for change
    Options
    Awesome work Millie!! You are doing so good!! Keep it up and congratulations on quitting smoking!! :drinker:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Two congratulatons to you. First on your weight loss and the inches gone. But what I think is so amazing is the smoking. Now that takes a lot of determination and will power, more than not indulging into a big cinnamon roll. You really should truly be proud of yourself. You should share your success as often as possible to help others battling the addiction. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Well congratulations to you! You lost inches, weight and cigs. Good for you! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing. :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    WEIGH TO GO!!! Wooo Hoo! You Big Loser!

:drinker: :drinker: