Coming back to mfp

Options
I just got back from Germany and feeling very upset because of the weight i gained while there. The food was all so wonderful and so different. But now i need to focus better and work harder. Losing weight on your own is very hard and Im trying to get my family and friends to cheer me on. I would like more friends on here to help motivate me.

Replies

• vanny260
    Options
    Aww...don't be upset. You were in Germany! You have to allow yourself the opportunities to enjoy life as well!!
    Now that you're home, get back to it and the extra weight will be gone in no time :)
  • ladolcelina
    ladolcelina Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been away from MFP for a while, too. Getting back is tricky, but it's just a matter of making it a habit. You'll get there!
  • snykolaiszyn
    Options
    I started up on Jan 1 and although I haven't made barely a dent in my weight loss journey, I am no 4 lbs lighter and it is Aug 24th. I have been away on an all-inclusive carribbean vacation and a thousand parties, where i ate and drank everything in sight. For the past 6 years, i have been steadily gaining 12 lbs. a year. This is the first year i haven't gained any, so it is like losing 14 lbs.

I am starting up again seriously and hope I can perserve for as long as it takes.