To inspire...

Options
I feel so inspired by the people that share their before and after pics...they mean so much...Tam...you are awesome...Laura, you continue....
I was on a site before where one of my greatest inspirations went by the name...well, I won't say it on here...but she claimed to lose all this weight, and we were even following her diet, and it turned out she was some woman that hadn't lost a single pound. A man on the site investigated her, and she was a hoax. She weighed like (by his estimate 300#) when she kept telling us she weighed 159 and had lost all her weight. I felt so betrayed, because I had listened to her day in and day out and thought she found the answer. The magazine Woman's World even printed her diet. Wow, did they look stupid. But coming here and seeing Tam's before and after, you can't fake that.:smile::smile:
That's why I come here, because I can see the before and after pics and I know you aren't all full of s**t.
The pics tell the story, and I promise, I will post mine when I get there to inspire others! And I can't remember your name with out looking at posts, but the girl that has good taste in clothes and updates us every few pounds, with her crazy get ups, you know who you are....thank you.

Replies

• DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I feel so inspired by the people that share their before and after pics...they mean so much...Tam...you are awesome...Laura, you continue....
    I was on a site before where one of my greatest inspirations went by the name...well, I won't say it on here...but she claimed to lose all this weight, and we were even following her diet, and it turned out she was some woman that hadn't lost a single pound. A man on the site investigated her, and she was a hoax. She weighed like (by his estimate 300#) when she kept telling us she weighed 159 and had lost all her weight. I felt so betrayed, because I had listened to her day in and day out and thought she found the answer. The magazine Woman's World even printed her diet. Wow, did they look stupid. But coming here and seeing Tam's before and after, you can't fake that.:smile::smile:
    That's why I come here, because I can see the before and after pics and I know you aren't all full of s**t.
    The pics tell the story, and I promise, I will post mine when I get there to inspire others! And I can't remember your name with out looking at posts, but the girl that has good taste in clothes and updates us every few pounds, with her crazy get ups, you know who you are....thank you.
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    BeGorgeous...that's you I'm talking about...thanks for your pics...you are awesome!!!!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

Glad you are here and yes there are some inspiring people here. My mouth is hanging open from your post. Why on earth would someone do that? !!! For attention? HOW PATHETIC!!!
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Common sense still holds true... to lose weight, you need to eat right and exercise. I love this site (been on about a month) as I have learned so much about how i used to eat and how little I used to do... Now I know why I've failed all those times!
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    omg what a horrible woman, why in the heck would anyone do that to others? Bored i guess.....
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I am appalled that someone could actually do that to someone, but I guess noting in this day in time should suprize me anymore. I am glad that you chose to join this site. I have been here since New Years day and it is the best thing that I have ever done was join this site. You can read my full story on my profile if you want to. I would be here all night if I wrote it here. Good luck on your journey and know that you are worth it and that you can do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!