Hi there...I'm new and would like to make some new friends

Options
Would love to find some new friends interested in sharing health and dieting tips...

Replies

• lynchiebaby
    Options
    hey there, feel free to add me if you like and we can try and help each other out:wink:
  • kristizzle66
    Options
    Friend me if you like my profie. I'm new too, but have really enjoyed the input and support of the women (and some men) here.!! Good luck.
    Krista:flowerforyou:
  • HeatherrSue
    HeatherrSue Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like...I also have a group on Facebook at www.facebook.com/moveitandloseit where we help support eachother, share recipes, and do a weekly Friday weigh in if you'd like to join us, you're more than welcome.
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, if you'd like! :)
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I'm fairly new to posting and would love to make new friends as well. Feel free to add me.
  • kellybug123
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends also. Please feel free to add me :happy:
  • chele232323
    Options
    I'm new too and need some motivation!:flowerforyou:
  • kaswain
    kaswain Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like...I also have a group on Facebook at www.facebook.com/moveitandloseit where we help support eachother, share recipes, and do a weekly Friday weigh in if you'd like to join us, you're more than welcome.

Can anyone join your Facebook page? I like the idea of having the weekly Friday weigh ins! I'm not new here but looking for more motivation :smile:
  • daybabe
    daybabe Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Feel free to add me to your list if you like. You can never have too many friends. I am recently back to MFP and am looking for supportive friends also.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck!!!
  • jcch00
    jcch00 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. Please feel free to add my sister-in-law cciaccio ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/cciaccio ). She would love some new friends as well.
  • pandabuhr79
    Options
    hi! i'm new too, feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • gizmog13
    gizmog13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have only been with MFP for 4 days but would love to hear more advice for weight loss.
    Feel free to add me.
    Thanx
  • HeatherrSue
    HeatherrSue Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Can anyone join your Facebook page? I like the idea of having the weekly Friday weigh ins! I'm not new here but looking for more motivation :smile:

Absolutely...the more the merrier. We have about 244 people who have "liked" our page but about 30 to 40 participate in the Friday weigh in. I really enjoy it because it helps keep us all accountable.