Night time chit-chat

Options
mike_rom
mike_rom Posts: 680 Member
I can't bring myself to go to bed! I just started this MFP journey and need more friends on here. Anyone up to chat for a little bit?

Replies

• Comms0p
    Comms0p Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Working nights. You have a topic in mind?
  • mike_rom
    Options
    Comms0p wrote: »
    Working nights. You have a topic in mind?

At this point, I'd take just about anything. Don't want to try to find something to watch and just feel like chatting :laugh:
  • Comms0p
    Options
    Anything is kinda vast...hmmm. Since its MFP, what workout do you have planned for tomorrow? Are you following any kind of plan? if so, what is it on?
  • mike_rom
    Options
    Yes, I just started a new fitness plan this week. Today is only my 3rd day on MFP. Tomorrow, I have a tabata workout. it MIGHT kill me haha. Today was chest and triceps and was a FANTASTIC workout. What about you?
  • Comms0p
    Options
    My 2nd week (after a long break from mfp). I am also following a plan from Allmax LeanMean. This week is Rep Range and my Chest is still sore from yesterday's workout. After some sleep tomorrow, will be Leg Day! Love doing legs.
    Tabata workouts are awesome! And no, I don't think you will die... :D
  • mike_rom
    Options
    I sure hope not! I just looked at the workout and it's pretty intense. I loved the feeling after a great, hard workout though!!!
  • FaabLife4
    FaabLife4 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I do cardio bc it's a must do. I like to ride my bike but otherwise don't really love cardio...but lifting is my thing. I love that and look forward to it. It took me a year to be able to say the gym is my happy place but eventually it becomes a favorite place to be. 😁
  • mike_rom
    Options
    Isn't tabata like 6 min long?

Nope, not if you do 4 different rounds of super sets. Should be a 45 minute workout
  • Comms0p
    Options
    mike_rom wrote: »
    Isn't tabata like 6 min long?

Nope, not if you do 4 different rounds of super sets. Should be a 45 minute workout

Yikes! I agree, that is rough :# I can do 20 min AMRAPs, and that is tough enough for me
  • OrangeBlossomSpecial21
    Options
    FaabLife4 wrote: »
    I do cardio bc it's a must do. I like to ride my bike but otherwise don't really love cardio...but lifting is my thing. I love that and look forward to it. It took me a year to be able to say the gym is my happy place but eventually it becomes a favorite place to be. 😁

Nice legs 😬
  • stephB323
    stephB323 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    right here silly
  • FaabLife4
    FaabLife4 Posts: 90 Member
    Options

Nice legs 😬

Why thank you!!!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I can't bring myself to go to bed! I just started this MFP journey and need more friends on here. Anyone up to chat for a little bit?

2kv1h8k4w17e.gif
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

2kv1h8k4w17e.gif

Aaawww another adorable cat gif
  • OrangeBlossomSpecial21
    Options

Nice legs 😬

Why thank you!!!

You’re welcome 😉