greetings!

Options
:flowerforyou:

Hi, everyone,
I'm Jess.. I just found this site and decided to join since it's free.. and that's perfectly cool with me! I have been slacking big time on my self for too long.. but now things are all piecing together (the job, fiance, apartment, car, etc) so I can focus on ME! :) I used to be on ediets.com and I found that having online support worked really great. I can't wait to get to know some of you.
That's all for now...
- Jess

Replies

• jammergirl99
    Options

Hi, everyone,
    I'm Jess.. I just found this site and decided to join since it's free.. and that's perfectly cool with me! I have been slacking big time on my self for too long.. but now things are all piecing together (the job, fiance, apartment, car, etc) so I can focus on ME! :) I used to be on ediets.com and I found that having online support worked really great. I can't wait to get to know some of you.
    That's all for now...
    - Jess
  • its time for change
    Options
    Hi Jess. Welcome to this site. I hope that you find it as wonderful as I do!!:flowerforyou: :smile: :happy:
  • kimford28
    Options
    Hey there and welcome! You will love it here! Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    It is a great place to be...:happy:

dd
  • phrn255
    Options
    Welcome

• skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!!! Best of luck to you!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess,

Welcome to the site! I just joined last week myself. I also have had success with ediets. Good luck here!!! :)

Tami