Accountability buddies anyone?

Options
I work 3rd shift (10p-6a) so it tends to be difficult for me to stay on track with my weight loss journey. I want to lose 120 lbs. No I need to lose it. Let's be buddies & keep each other on the path to feeling great again :)

Replies

• ashleyih
    ashleyih Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like!!
  • amandah3493
    amandah3493 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • lnov530
    lnov530 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would also like to lose 120 lbs and would like motivation from an online community of supporters.
  • valentina5780
    valentina5780 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they like. I’ve committed myself to this journey. I’ve just completed three months of this lifestyle change and have managed to lose 20kgs/44 lbs.
    I’m recommitting myself to the next three months where I hope to drop another 15 kgs/33lbs.
    I am definitely keen to check in with an accountability buddy.
    I hope you’re all doing well so far in your journey!
    We can do it! 🌻😍
  • jazkabor
    jazkabor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 30 but still an easy 50 to go. Add me?
  • pandasushi2018
    pandasushi2018 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ughh! it is sooo hard for me to stay on track, and I am a stay at home wife... it shouldn't be that hard for me. I would love to have a group of friends who are trying to help keep on track! anyone is more than welcome to add me! we can do this!
  • chrismrs1402
    chrismrs1402 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also have a lot to lose feel free to add me xx
  • 4jumps
    4jumps Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have been looking for a group like this. I recently lost 40 pounds working with an accountability coach. But, it was $600/3 months. I couldn't afford a second round. I was required to send a photo of all my food to him and a photo of my weight daily. It helped keep me on track.
  • lnov530
    lnov530 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Monday morning weight in 264. Down 9lbs this week. First week of actual logging every bite so I realize it’s probably all water but I’m happy anyway and do not have unrealistic expectations for week two especially considering it’s Easter.

Starting weight: 280
    Goal weight: 150
    April 8: 273
    April 15: 264
    Total weight lost:16
  • catherinehart831
    catherinehart831 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go and am just starting (for the 100th millionth time). I would like people in my life who will encourage good self esteem.
  • acercas
    acercas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Definitely needing some buddies. No one I know is on a weight loss journey and my partner just wants to eat all the lasagna!
  • johmiendl3748
    johmiendl3748 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • ChrisCatMama
    ChrisCatMama Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I have about 30-35 pounds to lose. Would appreciate some support. ☺️
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm always looking for people to hold me accountable
  • WordSmith426
    WordSmith426 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Started a month ago, down 6.5, hoping to lose 23 pounds by August, but more importantly, be nicer and less critical of myself along the way.

What I put in my mouth does not define my self-worth, though my health says it’s time to stop ignoring the consequences of weighing too much. 🤔
  • Faith4eva31
    Faith4eva31 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you’d like. On a mission to lose 52lbs by the end of the year.
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • MommyOfAnAngel17
    MommyOfAnAngel17 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Added you all! :)
  • WordSmith426
    WordSmith426 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feeling good today! Yesterday, not so much, but life has ups and downs so I just turn the page and try to do better each day!
  • WitchyWoman7676
    WitchyWoman7676 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I definitely need an accountability buddy! I too have a lot to lose and it was definitely a struggle.. and I'm starting again for the millionth time.. anyone can add me.. 😊