girl with a goal

Options
Hi,
Yesterday was my first day on MFP and so far I love it. A fews years back I lost 85 lbs on WW but life situations have put alot of it back on and I'm so mad at myself. I can't afford WW at the moment and I just found this site and it is wonderful. Thank you so much for this website! With the help of everyone here I am looking forward to getting back on track and to goal weight!!!

Replies

• susanloveszumba
    Options
    Glad you are here! You will enjoy it and thrive with all of the motivation you will receive:)
  • Jessabelle12
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! It's a great place and everyone gives so much support! (Feel free to add me)

You know you have the willpower and ability to lose the weight so thats one thing that can keep you going!! :)

Good luck!
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You will love it just get involved ib on of the message board
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Yesterday was my first day on MFP and so far I love it. A fews years back I lost 85 lbs on WW but life situations have put alot of it back on and I'm so mad at myself. I can't afford WW at the moment and I just found this site and it is wonderful. Thank you so much for this website! With the help of everyone here I am looking forward to getting back on track and to goal weight!!!

Wow! talk about Deja Vu!! 13 years ago I lost 77lbs with ww, a great programme but like you, just recently I've put a bit of weight back on. I started out on MFP just wanting to lose 8-10lbs but once I got to that weight I thought I'd go a bit further, so I've lost about 24lbs so far and hoping to get to 135lbs, purely to be able to say that I am 9st something!! I didn't get that low on WW!!
    So hello and welcome. This really is a great site, if you want any friends I'm fionat29.
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done an awesome Job! I will add you as friend, you can never have enough of them!