OMAD Beginner

Options
Thinking about trying OMAD. Anyone on here currently doing OMAD? Have you seen results? I think my biggest issue is what to eat, recipes to cook to fit my macros? Any info would be helpful

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Seems gimicky to me to be honest. Why not try IF and just reduce your eating window to 6-8 hours a day? You could have two big meals instead of one huge one. That being said, it's a free country. Good luck!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    If you go to "Groups" and type OMAD in the search box, there is at least one active OMAD group you could join - lots of info at the top of that group.
  • mdreddie
    mdreddie Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    If you eat one big meal a day, it could help you with your diet if you're looking for more satisfying meals that require a bigger number of calories. However, certain meals at high calorie ranges are so bulky that you might experience a lot of indigestion and the food could literally come back up a little after eating. In any case, go with what works for you. I personally like to fast for a whole day occasionally, drinking only water and black coffee. But for me personally, when I am eating, I prefer to eat light in the morning and afternoon and have moderately bigger portion in the evening, so OMAD is not something I could do consistently. But alternate day fasting, I can surely do.
  • mdreddie
    mdreddie Posts: 73 Member
    Options

This video is very helpful for finding what to eat on OMAD! :)